facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Sunday, August 23, 2009

F3F practice at Corps (again :) ... )

Saturday, I went again to Corps, on my prefered slope.



This time I took my Martinet and my Extreme for an intensive flying session. I validated my settings on the Extreme:

here are my settings:

CG 104mm

(+ means downward, - means upward)

Function Aileron:
  • Ailerons: -25 mm + 15 mm
  • Flaps: -/+ 7 mm
  • exponential: +20% (more mouvement around the neutral position)
Elevator: +/- 6 mm
Rudder: + /- 10 mm

Airbrakes:
  • Ailerons: -10 mm
  • Flaps: +30 mm
  • elvator: +4 mm
Function Snapflap (I don't pull full stick when turning):
  • Ailerons: +7 mm
  • Flaps: +8 mm
  • exponential: +20% (more mouvement around the neutral position)
Camber (thermal):
  • Ailerons: +4 mm
  • Flaps: +4 mm
Camber (speed):
  • Ailerons: -1 mm
  • Flaps: -1 mm




Conditions were a little bit less consistent than last week, but I was able to do very nice runs :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...