- keep my Futaba T12FG and go FASST: reliable but very expensive (both module and receiver), no telemetry
- change for another transmitter like the Hitec or Airtronics: the Aurora release date shifts week after week which is not a good sign. Features are also downgraded :( ! Airtronics, in fact Sanwa in Europe is not well distributed, and I personnaly don't like the look of the transmitter and the small screen...
- Equip my T12FG with another external 2.4G brand module: Weatronic (too expensive), Spectrum (too much cables)
- Equip my T12FG with a internal module: Assan or Jeti
The modification consists in soldering the 3 wires needed for the TU module on the back of the slave master square plug.
The module itself is then fixed thanks to a screw on the lower corner. (under the right stick):
The antenna can be place with the front panel switches. A switch will allow to activate the module or not. On the software side, when switching on the radio, it ask you if you want to transmit or no.
- Answering NO while the Jeti switch is ON will trasmitt in 2.4Ghz only.
- Answering YES while the Jeti switch is OFF will trasmitt in 41 Mhz only.
- Answering YES while the Jeti switch is ON will trasmitt in both 2.4Ghz and 41 Mhz.
Hope this information is helpful.
If I decide to go JETI, I will keep you inform here :)