facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, August 31, 2009

Practice


Well, I was a little disappointed by Corps this time ;) ... The wind was wery low while the forecasts were giving 10 km/h of north wind in the valley so we could expect a little bit more.

Anyway we managed to fly, and it was a good opportunity to do some shots of my Martinet in flight among other planes (another Martinet, a short Ascot, an Arkanj).





You can find the album with all the pictures at the following address:

By the way, Picasa 3 and Picasa Web are really great to share pictures quickly. The more I'm playing with it, the more I like it. I will probably use it to share pictures day after day during the next Viking Race in St-Ferriol/Laurac in May 2010.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...