facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, August 17, 2009

F3F practice at Corps (L'alpe) - Isère


Yesterday, I went to Corps, 70 km south of Grenoble. This is my favorite slope, probably one of the most efficient slope in the French Alps. I meet Benjamin Clamaron who came from Annecy, just to fly a nice slope. We had a 3 hours F3F practice in absolutely perfect conditions. The lift coming from a thermal breeze has been consistent and strong all the afternoon allowing to do 50 to 100 laps in a row without decelerating, just a dream! Benjamin was flying a Caracho 3.1 and I was flying my Extreme F3F. I played with the CG, the snapflaps and ailerons exponential settings. I manage to make the plane very "grippy" both in roll axis and elevator/snapflaps.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...