facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

2 more videos of last week-end contest

I took the first video on Saturday at the new spot "col de menée". This video gives a good idea about this superb slope. The only drawback of this slope is the 45 mn walk needed to reach it.
I will certainly return there for practice :)

Col de Menée, a new F3F spot from Pierre Rondel on Vimeo.



The second video is also interesting in the sense it is taken from the head of the pilot flying the run (myself :) ). You will feel the stress I had before and during the launch, and the fact that I'm standing 5m behind the cliff edge.

F3F from inside from Pierre Rondel on Vimeo.



The time is only 41s (against a best time of 34 s)...

Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...