facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, August 2, 2010

New Flying Session in Corps

Yesterday, I went again to Corps. Lots of people in holidays in the area went to the slope, so we were about 20 pilots, 5 or 6 flying at the same time, no problem since the air space is huge.

I took my ASW15 (4m) but unfortunately I was unable to fly it because one of the wing servos died (MPX micro 3BB). I'm not surprised as I had 10 Micro MC which died one after other in the past. I'm not happy with MPW wing servos, they are not reliable enough.


Hopefully, I had my RC paraglider for testing, so I spent the afternoon playing with it. I'm preparing a review for a french magazine.

I uploaded few pictures here: Picasa Album

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...