T12FG/FX30 firmware 3.0
I just found that there is a new firmware on the T12FG/FX30 with a new feature for glider: This is the Acceleration setting can be performed at elevator, ELE to CAMBER and AILERON to RUDDER.
- This setting is divided into elevator setting, elevator to camber setting, and aileron to rudder setting. The setting method is the same.
- Function ON/OFF switch setting is performed for AILERON to RUDDER setting only.
- Elevator to camber setting sets the acceleration function for ELE to CAMBER mixing. Setting is not performed when ELE to CAMBER mixing is INH.
- AILERON to RUDDER setting is acceleration function setting for aileron to rudder mixing. It is not performed when AILERON to RUDDER mixing is INH.
- The acceleration function can be set for both the UP side and DOWN side.