I'm currently reviewing the X-Games Pylons from Opale Paramodels. Inspired from the famous Red Bull Air Race's one, they are inflatable pylons, made of Ripstop nylon (white part) and heavy nylon for lowers parts, and include a 120-140mm diameter fan.
What is nice with these Pylons is that they can be installed extremely quickly, and a simple 3S Lipo battery 4A can last about an entire afternoon.
We already used them with sucess at the coupe Icare during the aeromdelling show. Yesterday afternoon, with my clubmate Joël, we installed them in a field to do some pictures and especailly video sequences. It should give an interresting and nice video clip, stay tuned !
- Heigh: 380 cm
- Width : 98 cm
- Materials : Ripstop nylon and heavy nylon for lowers parts
- 4x Containers for ballast
- 4x Loop for pickets fixation
- Power consumption : 6W
- Average time inflate with a 3S 4000mAh Lipo : 4 / 5 hours.
- Price: starts from 159 Euros
Manufacturer website: Opale Paramodels