facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A nice micro slope glider: BOAR

Boar is a micro slope model, just below 1 m wingspan, weighting about 320g, fully moulded, and made by the KERR soaring team in Hungary. This team is Endre Kaposi and Róbert Remény. They fly slope and F5J and obtained good result (second place at the national F5J champioship) with the F5J400OR. The created their workshop and use CNC to mill moulds, and cut parts. In project, a 2 meters V-tail sport model, called Unicorn.



You can visit their website http://www.kerr-soaring.hu/


More pictures about the moulding and construction of the Boar can be found here: Boar Photo Album


3 comments:

  1. I have been searching to find a comfort or effective procedure to complete this process and I think this is the most suitable way to do it effectively. SAS Hard Drive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Injection molder

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...