- Wingspan: 2000 mm
- Length: 1140 mm
- Weight: 980 g
- Motor Size: 480 Outrunner Brushless Motor 960kV
- Prop Size: 9.75 x 7.5 Inch Folding Prop
- Speed Control : E-Flite 30Amp Pro Switch-Mode Brushless ESC
The version I have is the BNF (Bind & Fly) version.
- 5-channel control - throttle, aileron, elevator, rudder and flaps
- Powerful 480-size 960Kv brushless outrunner motor installed
- E-flite® Pro 30A brushless ESC installed
- Ready to fly in minutes
- Durable, lightweight and repairable Z-Foam™ construction
- Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 AR600 receiver installed
- 3S 11.1V 1300mAh Li-Po battery pack included
- 2- to 3-cell DC LiPo balancing charger included
Some modifications have been done compared to the 2 axis version of the Radian. The Fuselage and the wings have been strenghtened with fiberglass rods. The joiner has the same diameter but is thicker. The wing section is thinner but have more camber.
The possibility to use reflex and camber should extend the flying domain of the plane, so this is very interesting !
As the plane is ready to fly, I'm just waiting for a correct weather window to try it. Stay tuned !
To wait, you can watch this video from Horizon Hobby GB: