- This setting is divided into elevator setting, elevator to camber setting, and aileron to rudder setting. The setting method is the same.
- Function ON/OFF switch setting is performed for AILERON to RUDDER setting only.
- Elevator to camber setting sets the acceleration function for ELE to CAMBER mixing. Setting is not performed when ELE to CAMBER mixing is INH.
- AILERON to RUDDER setting is acceleration function setting for aileron to rudder mixing. It is not performed when AILERON to RUDDER mixing is INH.
- The acceleration function can be set for both the UP side and DOWN side.
Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook
Monday, June 27, 2011
T12FG/FX30 firmware 3.0
I just found that there is a new firmware on the T12FG/FX30 with a new feature for glider: This is the Acceleration setting can be performed at elevator, ELE to CAMBER and AILERON to RUDDER.
The new drone law is in place in France since the 26th of December 2018. It is applicable also to aeromodellers from all over the world vi...
Dear all, Our hobby, our passion is in danger ! Please read carefully the text below translated from Finesse+ webpage . EASA issued...
For few monthes, JR propo is now proposing its own and proprietary 2.4 ghz system. After releasing the XG7, JR introduced second half o...
by Yannick Selles and Pierre Rondel Introduction The purpose of this article is to propose you to "build" your own Blu...