- This setting is divided into elevator setting, elevator to camber setting, and aileron to rudder setting. The setting method is the same.
- Function ON/OFF switch setting is performed for AILERON to RUDDER setting only.
- Elevator to camber setting sets the acceleration function for ELE to CAMBER mixing. Setting is not performed when ELE to CAMBER mixing is INH.
- AILERON to RUDDER setting is acceleration function setting for aileron to rudder mixing. It is not performed when AILERON to RUDDER mixing is INH.
- The acceleration function can be set for both the UP side and DOWN side.
Monday, June 27, 2011
T12FG/FX30 firmware 3.0
I just found that there is a new firmware on the T12FG/FX30 with a new feature for glider: This is the Acceleration setting can be performed at elevator, ELE to CAMBER and AILERON to RUDDER.
I managed to assemble the Stribog+ in a bit more than a week. I started with the fuselage rear part. I cutted the lips receiving the ...
For few monthes, JR propo is now proposing its own and proprietary 2.4 ghz system. After releasing the XG7, JR introduced second half o...
Wing covering with adhesive films By Pierre Rondel (Pictures: Gerard Prat, Thierry Martinet and Pierre Rondel) INTRODUCTION A...
More information here A thumbs version will be available in september 2011 : DC-16 main features: HARDWARE: - Magnesium body - 3,...