facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, July 26, 2010

F3F in the heart of the french Alps

This week-end we had a very good F3F competition (french league)in the heart of the french Alps, in Briançon.

The north slope is at 2400 m, with an outstanding scenery of some of the highest summit of the alps.



We were 26 pilots, and reached the slope using 4x4 cars. The weather conditions were pretty nice with sunny days and between 10 to 15 m/s of wind.

We managed 14 rounds and at the end ... I won :) !

I flew my backup Alliaj HM. Landing area was still very rocky and we all damaged a different level our planes.

A big thanks to the organiser, Frederic Hours, for his warm welcome and organisation.

More pictures on my Picasa Album: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...