How to use this spreadsheet ?
Enter in the yellow cells:
- The position of the CoG
- The position of the different ballast compartiment (measured at the center of the compartiment)
- The weight of the ballast slugs for each compartiment
- The empty weight of the plane
- The total ballast weight
- The flying weight
- The wing loading
- It will highlight in red when exceeding the FAI wing loading of 75gr/dm2
- More importantly, it gives the variation of the CoG.
Feel free to report mistakes, bugs if you find some. Thank you.