facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Monday, July 19, 2010

Flying Session in Corps

This is my favorite slope in summer because the scenery is just superb, the flying volume is huge and the landing area is wide. You can fly any type of plane, from the foamie to the 6 meters glider with the same happiness.



Yesterday, we were 5 or 6 modellers during the afternoon. Conditions were very good.

Here are some pictures : Picasa Album

I will return there in the coming weeks to enjoy more this slope paradise :) !

1 comment:

  1. Salut Pierre,

    I am very pleased to see my Alpina and myself in your Picasa Album:) Was a nice day @ corps, i think i will come back once, but i am already back at home. Far away from such great flying sites:-(

    Regards, Marcel

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...