Servormances can be downloaded on Aero@glide website
Few comments. As expected and announced on the specifications, The H and the Mini have a lower max torque than the DS6125 glider, but the H and the Mini are faster at the max torque (servormance torque), especailly the Mini. that said, they have a positionning time a little bit lower than the DS6125 glider. On the consumption side, they are in the same range. The Mini has a higher consumption than the 2 others.
Bending under max load is still pretty good. The precision of the neutral position is even better with the H.
Overall, the 3 DS6125 are excellent servos. Well built, very tight, extremely precise, and still powerfull.
For the moment, my return of experience with 4 DS6125-Glider and 2 DS6125-H on my Ambrosia F3X are very good. The H is working very well despite a full moving tailplane. It is too soon to conclude about durability, but to be honest, when I see how they are built, I'm not too worried.
To facilitate the reading for non french reader, here are the translation of the terms
- Couple Max = Max usable torque (see my previous post on this)
- Vitess au coupe max = speed at max torque
- Tps de positionmt = positionning time
- Courant au cpl max = current under max (usable) torque
- Courant Maximal = max current measured
- Fleche au cpl max = Bending at max torque
- Precision du neutre = neutral precision