SlopeAerobatics.com is pleased to announce that the SlopeAerobatics.com Video Contest is back for 2011! This contest is open to anyone from anywhere, worldwide – we want to see the best slope aerobatics flying the world has to offer!
As in 2007 and 2008, there will be prizes for the top finishers – details forthcoming!
Rules are simple:
1. Post a short video (3 minutes maximum) of your VERY BEST slope aerobatics footage as a reply to the official 2011 SlopeAerobatics.com Video Contest thread on RCGroups.com. You don’t have a lot of time, so cut, chop, slice, winnow, bansai and chisel your footage till you have the cream of the crop, best of the best, “Top Gun” footage, and then post that.
2. As needed, you are allowed to change your entry up until the deadline, but only one entry per person. “Person” being defined as the person posting the video, which may or may not be the same person (or persons) that are flying in the video.
3. Any kind of non-motorized glider is welcome.
4. All submissions must be posted to the official thread by no later than midnight Pacific time November 1, 2011.
5. Winners will be chosen by the readership of RCGroups.com, who will vote for their favorite videos in a voting thread setup for the purpose. Prizes will be awarded to top finishers, those details are being worked out and will be posted here once they are available.
Deadline for entries is November 1st, 2011 at Midnight Pacific
Can’t wait – this year should be the BEST EVER!!
I managed to assemble the Stribog+ in a bit more than a week. I started with the fuselage rear part. I cutted the lips receiving the ...
For few monthes, JR propo is now proposing its own and proprietary 2.4 ghz system. After releasing the XG7, JR introduced second half o...
More information here A thumbs version will be available in september 2011 : DC-16 main features: HARDWARE: - Magnesium body - 3,...
Wing covering with adhesive films By Pierre Rondel (Pictures: Gerard Prat, Thierry Martinet and Pierre Rondel) INTRODUCTION A...