Frsky should announce soon a new transmitter, looking like a game controller, but featuring the following:
- Digital high accuracy hall sensor gimbals
- Open source operating system - OpenTX
- Easy access battery
- Ergonomic design
- Internal and external antennas
- Supports external modules
- Mini USB-B port, Headset port and Micro SD card slot
- Smart Port
- 128*64 outdoor readable LCD
Price should be around 100 Euros according to the first webshop displaying it
I guess the target is the Quad racing market, but I was wondering if it would make a good transmitter for my foamies, small enough to carry everywhere, internal antennas so no risk to break it, but still full range.
Of course since my issues with XR receivers, I won't use it for my expensive competition toys.