facebook js

Follow Planet-Soaring on Facebook

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Another flying session with the MicroMax




Good session today with the MicroMax. The slope is not the most efficient one, and the wind was a bit crossed from the left, but the lift was ok and the scenery just superb !
With around 5m/s of wind, I decided to fly all the time with 90gr of ballasted. The MicroMax carries ballast easily, and demonstrated very good capabilities. What I like is despite his small size of 1.15m wingspan, it really behaves like a bigger plane. It is stable, cruises very well, keeps energy in turn. Without snapflap it can already turn very short. Overall, a very good micro glider, very capable !

I will prepare a short video, but I had a problem filming with my Osmo Pocket which kept the horizon level instead of following my head movement (the cam is on a helmet), probably a setting mistake. As a consequence I missed some sequences of the flight, too bad ...

I stopped before the sunset to walk down the slope and drive home before the curfew at 6pm.








1 comment:

  1. I have read Dissertation Writing Services uk
    it completely and got really impressed. Love to read more about similar types of articles. Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete

Jehnedi (CZ) F3G Eurotour final contest report

Text and photos:  Sebastian Haase (German version below) In my last and first report on the new, young and upcoming FAI class F3G, Pierre an...